Congratulations if you have won an award in the Women in Watercolor International Juried Competition in either the 2020, 2021 or 2022 competition (or all of them!).
Entry is open NOW for the 2023 contest and I hope you will enter again!
This year we are having a fun contest on Instagram and Facebook called, “Where in the World is Your Women in Watercolor Award?”. All you have to do to enter is post a photo of your award on Instagram, Facebook or both. The more creative you get with your photo the better; and the more photos you post, the greater your chances to win! Don’t forget we would love to see you, your painting, or where you live in it as well.
How to Enter
- Post a photo on Instagram or Facebook of Where in the World Your Award is. You are eligible to enter the contest if you won an award in the 2020, 2021 or 2022 contest and/or if you were an Awards Judge. You can enter with your gold coin award, award ribbon and/or your award certificate (emailed awards printed out at home works too). Make sure you add Where in the World the photo was taken in your post.
2. Follow Women in Watercolor on Instagram and/or Facebook
3. TAG the photo @WomenInWatercolor and #wwawardchallenge2023
What You Win
- The top three photos posted will win ONE FREE ENTRY into the 2023 Women in Watercolor International Juried Competition. (DON’T WAIT TO ENTER. If you have already entered, no worries, one entry fee will be reimbursed!)
- The winners of the contest will also be posted on the Women in Watercolor Facebook and Instagram pages with a link to your page as well.
CONTEST ENDS: June 4, 2023 @12:00PM EST
You may enter as many times as you would like with different photos. Get creative and show us where these awards are now! We would love to see you or your painting in the photo as well, but you don’t have to. Make sure you add Where in the World the photo was taken in your post and TAG Women in Watercolor so we see it.
I give full credit for the idea of this kind of contest to amazing watercolor artist Leslie Lambert @leslielambertfineart, who did this with her beautiful Watercolor 365 book. It was just such a genius and fun idea I had to do it with our Women in Watercolor awards.
I hope you will enter and have fun with this contest!