Many of you have been asking for years that Women in Watercolor have a membership option. Now we do!
Any woman is welcome to join!!
We are so excited to offer this option so we can share more work from more women artists at every level of watercolor painting!
Scroll down to see all of the membership benefits.
Women in Watercolor FREE GIFT
Don’t miss this First Time Only, One-Time sign up gift!
Sign up this year BEFORE November 1, 2023 and get a FREE SURPRISE GIFT shipped directly to you.
Become a member now and your membership will be valid through October 31, 2024. Get the first months FREE as well as the FREE GIFT!
Membership will need to be renewed on November 1, 2024 and each year following.
Associate Membership benefits include:
– *First year only, one-time sign up gift!
– The ability to enter the NEW Members Only Online Exhibition. A non-juried online show that opens for entry November 1, 2023.
– Listing in the Members Gallery, including a photo of your artwork and links to your website and social media pages.
– Chance to be the Monthly Featured Member. Every month a member will be chosen to be featured in our Monthly Email Newsletter and on our Social Media sites.
Signature Membership benefits include:
– Signature Members may use the title “WIW” after their names.
Signature membership may be achieved after an artist’s THIRD year of winning an award in the Annual International Juried Competition within a 6 year time period. Each year counts as one acceptance even if multiple paintings were awarded in one show. Being a Women in Watercolor Awards Judge counts as one year towards Signature Membership.
– Signature Membership also includes all of the benefits of the Associate Membership.
The membership year runs from November 1 through October 31 each year.
Women in Watercolor does not prorate the dues amount for mid-year membership signup. Membership fees must be kept current per year to keep your listing online and ability to enter the Members Only Show. You will lose signature status and online listing after one year of not paying membership dues. Membership dues are $35 per year and due on November 1 of each year. No refunds.